Our company has experienced rapid and extensive growth over the past few years, leading us to consider relocation to a larger facility to accommodate our new orders. Having used our current base for many years and adapted it closely to our needs, finding a new suitable location took a lot of careful thought. After some consideration we identified a fantastic facility close to the centre of Warwick, with the potential to accommodate all our manufacturing, design, development, supply and support services under one roof.
The new facility is a 16,700 ft.² building at the heart of the UK’s automotive industry. Situated on the Budbrooke Road Industrial Estate, the facility is minutes away from junction 15 of the M40 motorway and right next to the A46 Warwick bypass. Not only does the new premises offer exciting prospects for future expansion but it also puts us in close proximity to some of our major customers, facilitating easier face-to-face contact. The new facility needed to be modified to suit our production model but we are delighted with the progress so far. At the current rate of progress we expect the facility to be ready for us to occupy within the next two weeks, putting us significantly ahead of schedule.
Features Of The New Facility
The new facility gives us a lot of space and numerous features that will allow us to diversify and improve our services. These are some of the features we’re most excited about:
- Spacious reception area and conferencing facilities for client meetings
- Low-energy lighting architecture
- Warehouse with high bay racking for additional storage – increased stock potential
- Improved, state-of-the-art security system
- High-speed data links
- Efficient design with easy access for good inwards and outwards – faster order turnover
- Flexible production areas and workstations
- Dedicated quality control and metrology areas
- Secure prototyping facility
- Extensive linear production workflow area
Increased Service Capacity
Our expanded facility increases the capacity of our business. It gives us a truly international presence to develop and supply the highest quality automotive products, helping customers turn ambitious plans into reality. To discuss your project or find out more about our business, please call +44 (0) 1926 499508, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.